The following senior events are planned:
* Graduation pictures for all seniors will take place in the H.S. gymnasium on Friday, May 8th at 7:45am. Cap, gown, and appropriate graduation attire is required.
* Senior Baccalaureate and Awards Night will take place on May 13th from 7:00 - 9:00 in the high school auditeria;
* Senior final exams will be conducted during the regular school day on June 1st - 2nd. The Seniors' last school day, as long as all curricular obligations are completed, will be June 2nd;
* The Senior Cedar Point Field Trip will take place on June 3rd;
* Senior Breakfast and Graduation Practice will be held on Thursday, June 4th. The breakfast will begin at 8:00am in the auditeria with the mandatory practice beginning at 9:0am in the high school gymnasium. All fees, fines, and obligations must be taken care of by 8:00am on this day;
*Gradution exercises for the Class of 2020 will take place on Saturday, June 6th at 5:30pm in the high school gymnasium.
We congratulate our seniors and wish them good luck as they complete their senior year activities and look to their future plans!